DrLam.com App Library
Take DrLam.com on the go with you.
Our mobile app lets you use many of the features of the main website, you can:
- Sign up / log in.
- Check what services we offer.
- Write in and "Ask the Doctor", plus see his response.
- Access your "My Private Library" and read on the go.
- See the list of supplements that were recommended for you.
- And much more!
Adrenal Fatigue App
Take Our Simple Test
Adrenal Fatigue is a condition where your adrenal glands become tired. This can be due to chronic stress or a host of other illnesses. Your adrenals control many critical hormones in the body. All body parts are affected if the adrenals are not performing optimally. Illness associated with this includes chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, ovarian adrenal thyroid imbalance syndrome, estrogen dominance, and hypothyroidism. Take our simple test, see your scores, and find out everything you need to know about Adrenal Fatigue here with direct access to DrLam.com.
Adrenal Breathing Exercise™ App
Developed by Michael Lam, MD, natural medicine physician and author of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs, this Adrenal Breathing Exercise™ app will teach you the significance of proper breathing and its healing power. Improper breathing can weaken and deter adrenal health recovery. Dr. Lam will guide you towards the right way to breathing and to harness its healing power without triggering an adrenal crash*.
* Adrenal Breathing Exercise is not for everyone. Therefore, please check with your doctor to make sure that you are physically and mentally healthy before you start to do any of the Breathing Exercises. Listen to your body and don't push beyond your comfort level. If you feel any discomfort or pain when doing any of the Breathing Exercises, you must stop immediately and consult with your doctor. You are solely responsible for, and assume any and all risks associated with doing any of the Breathing Exercises. Dr. Michael Lam and DrLam.com are not responsible for and will not compensate in any way for any loss or personal injury that is related directly or indirectly with the performance of any of the Breathing Exercises.