- 1 Large Organic Apple
- ? tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Organic Sunflower butter
- Organic raisins
- Granola (optional)
- Slice apple crosswise or horizontally, so you have several slices of apples with the core in the center.
- Cut out the center with a core remover or small round cookie cutter.
- Dip the apple slices in a bowl of the salted water or squirt with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Spread sunflower butter on all the apple slices,
- Sprinkle raisin and granola on half the apple slices.
- Top with the rest of the Apple Slice that has the sunflower spread on it, with the spread side face down to make a sandwich.
You can make this an open face sandwich also.
? Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.