Apple, Walnuts, Spring Green Salad
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 10 cups Mixed Green Salad Mix or Spring Mix
- 1/2 cup fresh apple juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix the Dressing together in a large salad bowl.
- Add the apples, toss and coat well.
- Add 10 cups of mixed green salad on top of the apples. DO NOT toss.
- Cover and put in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, toss the apples and salad together.
? Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.