Adrenal Fatigue Pre-Crash Preventive Measures
While an adrenal crash cannot be prevented all the time, these are important things you can do to slow down any crash that may be coming your way:
- Increase Adrenal Breathing Exercises to 5 times a day.
- Increase Adrenal Restorative Exercises to 3 times a day.
- Cancel all non-essential activities outside the house.
- Make an appointment with your mind to think about things that may be stressors later.
- Stay away from refined sugar and watch your diet.
- Maintain your body's hydration by drinking water with lemon.
- Increase salt intake to as much as you can tolerate.
- Have a snack every two hours and eat more food if you have signs of hypoglycemia.
- No watching TV.
- No sex.
- No exercise.
- Make sure you take your supplements consistently and faithfully.
- Read the article "Adrenal Crash and Recovery Cycle" if you have not already done so.
- Be alert and in tune to your body's needs, signs, and symptoms so you can record any changes that happen and report them to us with your private adrenal journal. This way we can help you analyze what has transpired and formulate a plan to prevent future crashes.
© 2006 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.