Baked Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
- 4-5 skinless free-range chicken thighs or 4-5 skinless free-range chicken breast
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey, agave nectar or maple syrup
- ? tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Sprinkle salt on the chicken and lay in a baking pan or shallow casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Spread the Honey Mustard Sauce over the chicken.
- Place the Rosemary sprigs in between the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the meat is golden and done.
? Copyright 2015 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.