Baked Lemon-Almond Cod
The tanginess from the lemon really makes this recipe a mouth watering experience. Serve with some stir-fry sugar snap peas and baked sweet potatoes.
1 lb of cod fillets ? divide into 4 fillets
- 1/4 cup butter – melted
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 piece of lemon peel
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Paprika for dusting
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Add lemon juice and lemon peel.Move from heat.
- Combine together Ingredients B on a plate.
- Dip each cod fillet into the Ingredient A mixture and then coat the fish well with Ingredients B.
- Place all the fillets into a baking dish. Pour the rest of the Ingredients B to the top of the fish fillets.
- Spoon the remaining Ingredient A over the top of each fish fillets.
- Sprinkle each fillet with paprika for color.
- Cook the fish until it becomes flaky – usually 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top and serve with lemon wedges.
? Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.