Baked Salmon with Ketchup Ginger Glaze
- 4 salmon steaks (each 8 to 10 ounces and 1 inch thick)
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/8 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoons honey
- Season both sides of the salmon steak with salt and pepper for 30-60 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the Sauce Ingredients.
- Heat broiler.
- Lay the salmon on a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil.
- Baste the salmon with the Sauce Ingredients.
- Broil salmon about 4 inches from the heat source for 2 minutes.
- Turn the salmon over, baste with the Sauce Ingredients, broil for 2 minutes.
- Basting once more, broil for another 2 minutes.
? Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.