Your Blood Type Diet Chart
Type O blood often signifies a physiology which is uniquely suited to processing animal proteins. As a result of this efficiency, the optimal diet for those with Type O blood features a lot of meat, poultry, and seafood. These high-quality proteins are efficiently processed and converted into nutrition for the body to provide energy and ensure the healthy function of the body’s many different systems. On the other hand, gluten in many grain products, can antagonize the body and throw a wrench in its works, creating stress on the body and creating imbalances.
Following the correct blood type diet for Type O blood helps ensure the body’s equilibrium and functioning are maintained. Find out which foods are best for the Type O blood type diet and which to avoid using the chart below.
Blood Type Diet Chart – Blood Type O
Characteristics of Type O: Best on High Protein Diet
- Thrive on intense physical exercise and animal proteins
- Do not do well with dairy and grain products
- Hardy digestive tract
- The leading factor in weight gain for Type Os is the gluten found in wheat germ and whole wheat
- Type O have a tendency to have low levels of thyroid hormone and unstable thyroid functions,
which cause metabolic problems and weight gain.
- Type O have high stomach-acid content, can digest meat easily.