Dr Lam’s Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Put in blender the following ingredients (if possible, get organic ones):
- Raw nuts cocktail of almonds, walnuts, pistachios, pecans, hazel, pine nuts, cashew, macadamia. No peanuts. All nuts should be pre-soaked in water the night before. Water is discarded when ready to use.
- 1 tbsp flax seed, ground ( use organic flaxseed originating from cold climate countries such as Canada)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 citrus fruit (orange/grapefruit)
- 1 fruit (apple, pear, plum, pineapple ). No fruits in the melon family such as watermelon or cantaloupe.
- 1/3 cup berries (blueberry or strawberry is good)
- 1/4 banana
- 1 cup raw milk, rice milk, almond milk or oat milk
- 1 cups of filtered water (no distilled water)
Blend all the items together until liquefy, add water as needed. When you drink the breakfast smoothie, there will be pulps.
Yield 4 cups.