Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed off each sides
- 1 cup (5oz) cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 3 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp flat-leafed parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, fill it with water, add salt. Bring to boil. Add the green beans, bring to boil for 1 minute, drain well. Set beans aside.
- In a wok or large frying pan, add oil and garlic, stir-fry over medium high heat until slightly golden.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes, stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until green beans are tender and cherry tomatoes are beginning to soften.
- Season to taste.
- Mix in Parsley, stir and serve.
© Copyright 2015 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.