Pumpkin Seed with Almond Milk
This recipe may help one fall asleep and maintain sleep.
- ½ cup Almond Milk, home made or store bought
- 2 tbsp Raw Pumpkin Seeds, ground
Ground enough for one week supply and put in a glass jar.
Store in the refrigerator.
- In a small pot, warm up ½ cup almond milk. DO NOT warm up in microwave.
- Remove from heat and pour into a cup.
- Add the ground pumpkin seeds and stir.
- Drink before bedtime.
Serving size: 4 oz.
# Servings: 1
Option: Make the recipe and keep it warm in a thermos. Drink if you wake up in the middle of the night.
© Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.