Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 5 skinless free-range chicken thighs or 4 skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- ? tsp pepper
- 2 tsp cold expeller pressed coconut coconut oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp organic brown sugar
- Marinate chicken with the salt and pepper for one hour or more. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- When ready to cook. Preheat oven to 500 degree.
- Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil, and add the minced garlic. Saut? until garlic is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
- Dip the chicken in the brown sugar garlic mixture.
- Place the coated chicken in the greased casserole dish. Make sure most of the brown sugar and garlic mixture is on top of the chicken pieces.
- Bake garlic chicken 15-30 minutes until golden brown.
? Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.