Dilled Salmon Patty
- ? cup organic oatmeal
- 2 cans (6 oz) Wild Alaskan Salmon, drained and flaked
- 3 eggs
- ? cup dehydrated hash brown flakes
- 1 medium red onion, minced in food processor
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Expeller pressed coconut oil for frying
- Soak the oatmeal for ? hours. Drained thoroughly.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients together, plus the oatmeal. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the salmon mixture into the skillet, flatten with a spatula to form a pattie. Cook until golden brown on each side.
? Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.