Lemon Tahini Broccoli and Cauliflower
- ? cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ? tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Put one-cup water in a wok and bring to boil.
- Put in the cauliflower and broccoli. Turn heat down to medium.
- Cover and cook, stir once or twice.
- After 2-minutes, uncover and cook until liquid is all gone.
- Toss the veggies with half the sauce.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Before serving, drizzle more lemon tahini sauce over the veggies.
- Sprinkle paprika over the veggies.
Note: extra sauce can be used as salad dressing.
© Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.