Lettuce Chicken Cups with Anti-inflammatory Spices
- ½ pound ground chicken or ground turkey
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- ½ red onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Minced fresh chilies (optional)
Ingredients C (premix):
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Cilantro – cut into tiny strips.
- Marinade the ground chicken with Marinade A for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add Ingredients B. Stir-fry until lightly browned and fragrant. Push the cooked ingredients to the side of pan.
- Add Chicken and stir-fry until golden brown.
- Mix in #3 and Ingredients C.
- Serve in butter lettuce cup, topped with cilantro.
© Copyright 2015 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.