I have authored eight books.
- Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs
People today have complex and over-stressed lives. Too many wake up tired, drag through the day and end their evening feeling exhausted, forgetful, depressed, anxious and irritable. The cycle is perpetuated, fueled by the wrong foods; the wrong remedies; and the wrong advice. Now available in Traditional Chinese!
- Advanced Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: A Metabolic Perspective
Advanced Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome adds to the clinical pearls that have been presented in Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs. This book is created as the most comprehensive guide for anyone in the advanced stages of this condition.
- Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome Cookbook: Recipes to Reclaim Your Energy
In Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome Cookbook the authors have provided advice and recommendations on recipes specifically designed for various stages of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome. All recipes are identified by easy, medium, and challenging preparation levels, yet with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Living with Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome - Pratical Tools for Your Recovery
- How To Stay Young & Live Longer
This book shows you step-by-step what you can do to increase your longevity. Paperback, 220 pages.
- Beating Cancer with Natural Medicine
Cancer can be beaten with natural medicine, and this insider's guide will show you how. In this easy to read book, you will learn first hand the science, the research, and specific protocols on how you can start using natural medicine today together with or in place of conventional medicine to beat cancer. Whether your cancer is active or in remission, this is a must read if you want to win the battle against cancer.
Link to free PDF Version here.
- 5 Proven Secrets to Longevity - Available here for FREE reading online!
Imagine you're one hundred years old. After rising from a restful night's sleep, you play a round of golf, attend a friend's one-hundred-fifth birthday party, do some gardening, continue your model car project, dine with your wife of 60 years, and later catch the late show at the cineplex. Sounds far fetched? Well folks, welcome to the 21st century and, hello to the world of anti-aging medicine.
- Estrogen Dominance: Hormonal Imbalance of the 21st Century (Expanded Version)
The hormonal imbalance caused by excessive estrogen has brought us a myriad of illnesses including premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenopausal syndrome, uterine fibroids, breast cysts, endometriosis, and breast cancer. Many women develop the entire series. The list is not exhaustive and these illnesses are not mutually exclusive. Many women develop the entire series: the root cause is the same. It's time to clear up the misinformation and ignorance. Estrogen Dominance, will be your guide.
Now available the following Minibooks and Singles:
This series of six mini-books is ideal for those who want to focus on specific areas or take small bites of, rather than reading, the main book, Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs. Each mini-book is between 130-180 pages and covers key areas of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome excerpted from the main book. The series is published in an easy to travel, pocket sized paperback of 5 x 7 inches. Complete sequential reading of the entire series is equivalent to reading the book Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs. These are available in paperback or eBook versions, shipped worldwide.
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 6: Central Nervous System Disruptions and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 5: Psychology of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: How the Mind-Body Connection Affects Your Recovery
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 4: Dietary and Lifestyle Therapeutics to Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Your Personal Recovery Toolbox
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 3: Natural Therapeutics to Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Proper Use of Vitamins, Glandulars, Herbs, and Hormones
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 2: Anatomy of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Clinical Stages 1: 4
- Dr. Lam's Adrenal Recovery Series Book 1: Diagnosis to Recovery of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: An Introduction
The series of ten single chapter excerpts are available for those who want a preview of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs or information about a specific Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome topic. These are offered in the eBook format for convenient downloading.
- 7 Adrenal Recovery Mistakes: What to Avoid for a Successful Recovery
- Adrenal Crashes: How to Prevent and Recover Quickly
- Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome Progression and Case Study: What is Coming Ahead
- Anti-aging and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Incorporating an Anti-aging Program Into Your Recovery
- Diagnostic Testing for Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Everything You Need to Know
- Myths of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Separating the Facts from the Fiction
- Neuroendocrine Basis of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: The Physiology of Fatigue
- Ovarian-Adrenal-Thyroid Axis Imbalance: Why Your Thyroid Medications May Not Be Working
- Travel Tips and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: How to Avoid Adrenal Crashes
- Your Constitution and Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: How Your Genetic Makeup Can Affect Your Recovery
- Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs Audio Book
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Exercise Quickstart DVD
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Yoga Exercise Set Volume 1-4 with Free Additional Downloadable Content: Also Available in Streaming Media!
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Yoga Exercise Volume 1 with Free Audio Bonus: Also Available in Streaming Media!
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Yoga Exercise Volume 2 with Free Audio Bonus: Also Available in Streaming Media!
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Yoga Exercise Volume 3 with Free Audio Bonus: Also Available in Streaming Media!
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Yoga Exercise Volume 4 with Free Audio Bonus: Also Available in Streaming Media!
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Breathing Exercise CD
- Dr Lam's Mind-Body and Adrenal Fatigue CD
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Health and Anti-Aging CD
- Dr Lam's Adrenal Fatigue in a Complex World and the Return to Simplicity CD
Take DrLam.com on the go with you.
Our mobile app lets you use many of the features of the main website, you can:
- Sign up / log in.
- Check what services we offer.
- Write in and "Ask the Doctor", plus see his response.
- Access your "My Private Library" and read on the go.
- See the list of supplements that were recommended for you.
- And much more!
Adrenal Fatigue App
Take Our Simple Test
Adrenal Fatigue is a condition where your adrenal glands become tired. This can be due to chronic stress or a host of other illnesses. Your adrenals control many critical hormones in the body. All body parts are affected if the adrenals are not performing optimally. Illness associated with this includes chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, ovarian adrenal thyroid imbalance syndrome, estrogen dominance, and hypothyroidism. Take our simple test, see your scores, and find out everything you need to know about Adrenal Fatigue here with direct access to DrLam.com.
Adrenal Breathing Exercise™ App
Developed by Michael Lam, MD, natural medicine physician and author of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome: Reclaim Your Energy and Vitality with Clinically Proven Natural Programs, this Adrenal Breathing Exercise™ app will teach you the significance of proper breathing and its healing power. Improper breathing can weaken and deter adrenal health recovery. Dr. Lam will guide you towards the right way to breathing and to harness its healing power without triggering an adrenal crash*.
* Adrenal Breathing Exercise is not for everyone. Therefore, please check with your doctor to make sure that you are physically and mentally healthy before you start to do any of the Breathing Exercises. Listen to your body and don't push beyond your comfort level. If you feel any discomfort or pain when doing any of the Breathing Exercises, you must stop immediately and consult with your doctor. You are solely responsible for, and assume any and all risks associated with doing any of the Breathing Exercises. Dr. Michael Lam and DrLam.com are not responsible for and will not compensate in any way for any loss or personal injury that is related directly or indirectly with the performance of any of the Breathing Exercises.
Condition Care Guide
This is the best way to find information you are looking for. I have sorted all my research and opinions into specific conditions that you might have.
Here you will find hundreds of special reports alphabetically arranged that I have written on a vast variety of conditions. In these Special Reports, I have compiled years of research into informative articles.
Here you will find my thoughts on specific topics. Over the years I have seen thousands of patients and through these experiences, I have formulated my own personal opinions.
I have formulated the best way for you to tackle certain diseases from a natural and alternative health perspective. You will find detailed and step by step instructions to guide you through specific disease.
Ask Me Archives
Many of you have written in with very good questions about your health. Here you will find some of the best questions and how I answer them.
Want to know what your BMI should be or what your chances of getting breast cancer are? Find several tools here that can help you determine answers to these questions.
Here you will find links to other useful resources.