Mahi Mahi with Cucumber Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, chopped
- 3/4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice, leaked from the frozen or fresh pineapple when chopped.
- Season the mahi mahi steak with salt, pepper, limejuice and olive oil for 30-60 minutes.
- Combine all Salsa Ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a grill pan to medium high. Add the fish with the marinade. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the Salsa.
© Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.