My Opinion On:
- Adrenal Recovery
- Adult Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Aging - a Chronic Disease?
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anti-aging Weight
- Arthritis Drugs
- Arthroclerosis - Causes of
- Ascobyl Palmitate
- Aspirin and Athrosclerosis
- Bad Breadth
- Blood Type Diet
- Blood Sugar - What is normal?
- Blood Thinners and Nutritional Supplement
- Brown Rice Versus White Rice
- Caffeine Content of Foods and Drugs
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Estrogen
- Calorie Restriction
- Calorie Restriction for the Elderly
- Cardiovascular Disease and Vitamin C
- Collagen - How Is It Made
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Detoxification - Do You Need It?
- Diet - What we take in year 1900 and in year 2000
- Dry Mouth - Sign of Dehydration?
- Economy Class Syndrome
- Eggs - Eggs and Cholesterol
- Eggs - Raw Egg - Good For You?
- Endometriosis Protocol
- Estrogen Dominance
- Exercise - How Much is Too Much?
- Exercise - When Is It Too Late?
- Exercise - Cardiovascular Training - Do You Need It?
- Exercise - Flexibility Training - Do You Need It?
- Exercise - Strength Training - Do You Need It?
- Fasting Sugar - What is the Optimum Level
- Fiber - Do you need Supplemental Fiber?
- Fiber - Which Kind Do You Need
- Fibroblast Growth Factors
- Fish - How To Eat Safely?
- Folic Acid
- Food Additives
- Food - Toxic?
- Free Radicals
- Free Range Chicken
- French Fries
- Magnesium - Clinical Uses
- Magnesium - How much is needed?
- Magnetized Water
- Meniere's Disease
- Mobile Telephone
- Mosquito Repellents
- Natural Medicine
- Nitric Oxide
- Nutritional Bar
- Nutritional Cocktail
- Nutritional Medicine
- Nutritional Supplement - Optimum Intake
- Nutritional Supplements - To take or not to take
- Obesity - An Addiction?
- Oils - Different Types For Different Uses
- Olive Oil
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Organic Food - Hype or Really Nutritious?
- Pantethine/ Pantothenic Acid
- Pantothentic Acid and Pantethine
- Peptic Ulcer Disease - Sign of Dehydration?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Potassium - Supplements Needed?
- Potato Juice
- Salt and High Blood Pressure
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- Sleep and Hormones
- Sleep - How Much is Enough?
- Selenium & Vitamin C Absorption
- Stress and Aging
- Sub-clinical Phases of Aging
- Sugar and Aging
- Supplements and Refrigeration
- Syndrome X
- Testosterone - For Women?
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine