Orange and Mint Peas
- 1/2 medium red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices Orange peel (only the orange color part), thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- In a medium skillet, heat Ingredients A over medium-high heat.
- Add Ingredients B. Stir and cook for around 5 minutes, the peas should be heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in Ingredients C.
© Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.