- 4 tbsp full cream organic or raw cottage cheese or quark.
- 2 tbsp organic cold press flax seed oil.
- 2 tbsp organic flax seed (gold or regular - do not buy flax seed meal).
- Blend the cottage cheese into paste.
- Add flax seed oil to cottage cheese paste and blend.
- Use a coffee grinder to grind the flax seed.
- Add the ground flax seed to cottage cheese and flax seed oil mixture. Mix well together.
- Eat within 15 minutes.
Options of additional things to add to the mixture:
- 1/2 to 1 cup various organic fruits (fresh or frozen) such as berries or apples, grapes.
- Raw soaked nuts - such as walnuts, brazil nuts, pecans or almonds.
- Raw honey, vanilla or cinnamon.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add 1-2 tbsp or grape juice or blueberry juice.
For best health results, prepare the recipe fresh twice a day.
Note: By blending and bonding the oil and cheese, the flax oil is more easily metabolized and helps to oxygenate and normalize the function of the body's cells.
© 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.