Salmon Honey Teriyaki
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Mix together Ingredients A in a re-sealable bag.
- Add the salmon and mix well.
- Refrigerator 1-8 hours. Turn the bag over every 2 hours.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade. Safe the marinade.
- Heat frying pan to medium high. When hot, swirl in the oil.
- Sear the salmon 2 minutes each side.
- Turn heat to low and pour in the saved marinade.
- Cover and Cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Open the cover and turn up the fire and cook until all the liquid are gone.
? Copyright 2015 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.