Soaked Granola Cookies Snack
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup raw walnuts, soaked and dehydrated, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup honey depending on sweetness and crunchiness desired
- 2 tablespoons bootstrap molasses
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Soak oats with vinegar overnight. Add enough water to cover the rolled oats, plus a couple of inches (they will expand). In the morning, place the oats in a colander and let drain for one hour.
- Mix Ingredients B together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix Ingredients B together and the oats together. Mix well.
- In a small sauce pan, heat Ingredients C over low heat.
- Slowly stir in Ingredients C to the dry mixture. Mix well.
- Form into balls and press down to form round cookies, put on parchment paper lined dehydrator trays. Dehydrate for 10 to 13 hours.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 to 4 weeks.
? Copyright 2014 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.