This recipe is full of vitamin C needed to make cortisol from strawberries, and the almond slices can offer some protein and fats. You can top it up with grilled chicken breast or salmon for a complete meal.
- 3 tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup sliced organic almond, toasted (optional)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and whisk. Set aside.
- Half hour before serving, mixed the sauce, spinach and strawberries together in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, top with the almonds.
© Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.