Stir Fry Green Leafy Baby Bok Choy
This is a simple recipe that you can use with all kinds of green leafy vegetables that you can find in the Oriental market; you can even use spinach or cabbage with the same method.
1 lb baby Bok Choy
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 slices ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- ? tsp salt
- ? tsp fish sauce (optional)
? tsp sesame oil
- Wash the bok choy. Cut lengthwise in half.
- Add Ingredients A to a wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium. Stir.
- When the garlic and ginger become fragrant, add in the bokchoy. Stir to coat the bok choy.
- Add Ingredients B. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes until the bokchoy is tender.
- Turn off heat. Drizzle with sesame oil.
? Copyright 2015 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.