Sugar Snap Peas with Wasabi Dressing
Sugar Snap Peas can be eaten raw or parboiled. It is sweet and crunchy.
- 3 cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp wasabi (from a tube)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- Pepper to taste.
- Bring a stock pot filled with water to boil.
- Put the Sugar Snap Peas in the boiling water. Stir and drain immediately. -Do not need to bring to boil.
- In a separate container, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk.
- Put the dressing in a small dip container, place in the center of a plate.
- Arrange the sugar snap peas around the dressing.
? Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.