Symptoms be from toxicity from Amalgam dental fillings?


Q: What would some symptoms be from toxicity from things such as Amalgam dental fillings? Are these most definitely recommended for removal even if no symptoms?
 

A: The symptoms could be nervousness, anxiousness, fatigue, food intolerance, loss of memory, tingling, brain fog, neurological sensation, parasthesia. It is good to remove the amalgam even though you have no symptoms to prevent the toxic load build up. Make sure you find a dentist that specializes in amalgam removal as special instrumentation is needed. If you are in advance stages of AFS, do not remove almagam without careful consideration. Even in the best of hands the removal will inevitably lead to some “leakage” of mercury into the body and can trigger adrenal crashes.