The apple or celery will add a flavorful crunch to this standard salad.
- 2 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 2 medium sized organic
tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium organic apple or 1 stalk of celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 stalk Parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 15-ounce can small white beans, such as cannellini or great northern, drained and rinsed
- Combine all ingredients except the beans. Mixed well.
- Lastly toss in the beans, gently mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in a gluten free wrap, on a bed of salad greens, on crackers, or lettuce wrap.
? Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.